Please be aware loading availability for full week may take some time
Travel in the comfort of your coach around the base of Uluru, with a short walk to visit the Ancient Waterfalls & Rock Art Sites. Finish with a spectacular Sunset at Uluru.
- Depart the resort mid-afternoon for Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Join your Driver Guide for a short walk to Mutijulu Waterhole at the base of Uluru
-View ancient rock art and hear stories of traditional Anangu life.
- Learn the Tjukurpa (creation) story of Kuniya and Liru
- Visit the Uluru and Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre - explore the Tjukurpa tunnel and read about the history, and flora and fauna of the park
- Enjoy sparkling wine and nibbles as you view the iconic Uluru sunset - if you take a photo every few minutes you'll capture the famous colour change
Daily 2:30pm (Apr-Oct) and 3:00pm (Nov-Mar) from Ayers Rock Resort
30 minutes after Sunset (approximatley)
National Park ticket is not included in the cost of this tour