Please be aware loading availability for full week may take some time
In the intimacy of a small group, join your Driver Guide on the 10 and a half kilometer walk around the entire base of Uluru.
• Enjoy tea, coffee or hot chocolate with your light breakfast
• Travel to Kuniya Piti at the base of Uluru, a sacred site for the Anangu, to begin your 10½ km walk
• Immerse yourself in the sounds of the desert awakening as the sun begins to rise
• Learn the sacred Tjukurpa (creation) story of the Mala people
• Visit the tallest waterfall in Central Australia at Kantju Gorge
• Hear the Tjukurpa story of the cheeky Blue-tongue Lizard
• View ancient rock art and hear the story of Kuniya and Liru at the Mutitjulu Waterhole
• Return to Kuniya Piti and receive a souvenir certificate celebrating the completion of the Uluru Base Walk!
Daily (Apr-Oct) and Tue, Thu & Sat (Nov-Mar) - 60 minutes prior to sunrise from Ayers Rock Resort
11:00 am (Oct-Mar) and 11:30 am (Apr-Sep)