The Mystery Puzzle
fun group experience for 2 to 6 persons contestants have 60 minutes to escape they have to find hidden clues, riddles and surprises
- The Mystery Puzzle is Sydney’s biggest real-life room escape game. You are locked inside a room with 60 minutes on the clock. You need to follow the clues and solve a series of puzzles to escape.
- Unlike other escape rooms, our doors are locked, which adds to the experience. If you suffer an emergency or feel you need to leave the room there is an emergency escape button.
- You are given 60 minutes to complete The Mystery Puzzle; however, we recommend allowing 90 minutes for the entire experience to include our briefing before you start and photo opportunities after you escape (or your time runs out).
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time. We’ll be there to greet you at the building entrance and brief you before you start the challenge.
- We have two identical Pirate Adventure rooms so you can have two groups race against each other during the same timeslot.
- Our puzzle rooms are large enough to comfortably accommodate 6 people. If you are looking to book a birthday party, buck’s or hen’s evening, or any other group please give us a call to see how we can tailor our services for you.
- Our themed puzzle rooms are fun and not scary. There are no ghosts, loud noises, sudden shocks or creepy crawlies. We aren’t looking to scare you, instead we’re looking to test your thinking and problem solving.
- You can find us at Level 1, 37 Bligh Street Sydney, NSW 2000. We are right near the corner of Hunter Street and just around the corner from Frankie’s Pizza. If you’re not sure how to get there please visit our How to find us section.
Are you ready for Sydney's biggest real-life escape game? The door is locked behind you, and the only way to get out is finding hidden clues and solving the mystery of the escape room. Will you be able to find your way out and save yourself?
- The Mystery Puzzle is group experience for groups between 2 and 6 persons. Contestants have 60 minutes to escape.
- The contestants are locked into a room with hidden surprises, riddles and clues. They have 60 minutes to escape.
- They have to solve them to escape the room in under 60 minutes.
- If they don't make it in time, they will stay in the escape room for ever... Or until we show them the riddles they missed.
How does The Mystery Puzzle work?
You are locked into the real-life escape room with your group. Feel the thrill of being caught in a pirate ship looking for the treasure without being caught! If you are an advanced player, do not lose your cool solving a murder case in a casino where everybody can be the killer!
2. Find Clues
You are caught! The only way to get out is discovering the clues and solving the riddles. Mysterious objects and hidden surprises will make it hard to escape. Will you be smart enough to solve the Mystery Puzzle?
3. Beat the clock!
You have 60 minutes to escape. Accept the challenge: Will you solve the msytery before you run out of time?
There are two themed rooms: The Pirate Adventure and The Casino Revenge Thriller
The Pirate Adventure
open from 12pm-9pm
We recommend using public transport as parking in the city is very expensive.