Sunset Safaris: 2 day/1 night Fraser Island ECO Tour (FI2)
Includes FREE Cooloola Tour and Motel Quad Share UPGRADE. 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner, LUXURY 4WD go anywhere vehicles, most sought after locations on Fraser Island, the BEST tour Guides, all at Budget prices. Go with 2013 & 2014 Trip Advisor Excellence Award ...
FREE Resort Room Upgrade & FREE Cooloola National Park Tour worth $150 with every Fraser Island 2 Day Tour
2 Day Eco Tour
Our Fraser Island 2 Day ECO tour is particularly designed to suit anyone of any age. We have become FAMOUS on Fraser Island for our love for FUN and knowledge, and that's why Sunset Safaris is the "Peoples Choice" Tour Company. Our mission is to make your visit to Fraser Island more than just a beautiful place to go, but an "experience to remember".
- Free Accommodation Upgrade (from Quad Share Backpacker style to Quad share Motel style)
- Free Cooloola National Park Tour
- All meals except 1 x lunch
- Comfortable forward facing Seats in 4WD Bus or 4WD Car
- Return transfers from your pick-up location
Extra costs: $60 Local Access and Ferry Fees, payable in cash to driver upon departure.
The following luggage restrictions apply:
All people travelling on our 2 or 3 Day Fraser Island tours, departing and returning to the same location, are permitted to carry 1 piece of overnight luggage only, measuring no more than 45 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm. Luggage larger than this may be refused, and will result in100% cancellation fee if passenger chooses not to depart with bus due to luggage restrictions. All people departing from one location, and returning to another location can bring oversized luggage. If there is room, oversized luggage can be taken, however a $20 luggage fee, per person will apply.
Luggage Storage Options (Prices are approximate)
Ask your accommodation if you can leave your luggage in their storage area first. If this is not possible, then try the below options.
Surfers Paradise Transit Centre, Beach Rd Surfers Paradise Small Locker: $8 - 24 hrs; $12 - 48 hrs
Medium Locker: $10 - 24 hrs; $14 - 48 hrs
Large Locker: $14 - 24 hrs; $18 - 48 hrs
Brisbane Transit Centre, Roma St Brisbane
$7 per 24 Hours, Ground Floor and third floor, change machine near lifts.
See your Accommodation provider. There are no public luggage storage areas in Noosa.
SUNSET SAFARIS - The Peoples Choice Fraser Island Tour Company...
- 6am Outrigger Hotel Surfers Paradise, 22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise.
- 7.15am Hotel Jen, 159 Roma Street, Brisbane.
- 8.30am Big Pineapple Nambour
- 9.15am Noosa Transit Centre in Noosa Junction
- 10.30am Rainbow Beach
FREE Cooloola National Park Tour
1. Wild Kangaroos spotting at Noosa North Shore
2. 4WD drive along Teewah Beach to see the enormous sandy cliffs
3. See the stunning Red Canyon
4. Arrived at Rainbow Beach and experience the amazing 72 different coloured sand
- Stop at Rainbow Beach
- See the Coloured Sands and Pinnacles
- See Yidney Dripping Rocks
- View the majestic Maheno Ship wreck
- Appreciate the beauty of Eli Creek boardwalk and enjoy the freshwater streams flowing into the ocean
- Enjoy Picnic Lunch
- Stunning Indian Head lookout to view white sand desert, the beach and ocean, spot dolphins, sharks, turtles, manta rays, sharks and whales (during Whale Season)
- Buffet Dinner at Eurong Resort
- Beach Bar Activities
- Breakfast at Eurong Resort
- Tranquil Pile Valley Rainforest Walk
- Woongoolba Creek Board Walk
- See Magnificent Fraser Island Rainforest
- See Central Station and the timber cutters exhibit
- The Great Lakes Drive
- Swim in beautiful Lake Birrabeen and scrub with the white sands in the tea tree lake
- Drive along 75 Mile Beach
- 2.30pm Rainbow Beach (Lunch at own expense)
- 3.30pm Big Pineapple
- 4.45pm Noosa Transit Centre in Noosa Junction
- 6.30pm Brisbane
- 7.30pm Gold Coast
Itinerary is subjected to times and weather conditions.
Lunch can be changed to suit tidal conditions.
Departs Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from 1st February to 15th December
Departs 7- Days a week from 15th December to 31 January, and from Easter Friday to Easter Monday
Ex Gold Coast - 6am: Outrigger Hotel - 22 View Ave, Surfers Paradise (Please be ready to go by 5.50am )
Ex Brisbane - 7:15am: Hotel Jen, 159 Roma St Brisbane (Please be ready to go by 7.00am)
Ex Sunshine Coast:
8:30am, Big Pineapple, Nambour
9:15 am, NEW Noosa Transit Centre, Corner Cooyar St and Sunshine Beach Rd
10:30am - 11:30 am, Spectrum St Bus Stop, Rainbow Beach
Please Note: Please be ready to go by the departure times, but allow time for your bus to arrive. Unpredictable traffic conditions heading out of Brisbane can slow us down.
Arrive back in Sunshine Coast 4:30 - 5:00*
Arrive back in Brisbane 5:30 - 6:30*
Arrive back on Gold Coast 6:30 - 7:30*
Please Note: *Return times are an approximation
Extra costs: $60 Local Access and Ferry Fees payable in cash to driver upon departure.
Must ADD $30 transfer fee if pick up/drop off at the Gold Coast