Southern Discoveries: Milford Sound Discover More Cruise
The longest daytime cruise of any trip available in Milford Sound includes a delicious Gourmet Picnic Lunch and a visit to the unique Milford Discovery Centre, New Zealand’s only floating underwater observatory.
The best value, all-inclusive Milford Sound experience.
If you’re looking for a New Zealand experience that's more authentic, more insightful, more informative and more personal – this is it. Discover More gives you time to slow down and really explore the beauty of Milford Sound, getting up close to this stunning, remote part of the country.
Why Discover More?
- Milford's longest daytime all inclusive experience.
- In summer you will get to explore parts of the fiord where other boats simply don't go.
- Includes a visit to the unique Milford Discovery Centre & Milford Deep Underwater Observatory.
- Informative, full commentary from local nature guides who are experts on sights, sounds and wildlife, roving the boat with microphones. You’re welcome to ask questions, delve deeper, learn and experience more – hands on.
- You’ll get to see Milford from a locals perspective and can get soaked under spectacular waterfalls, before going below water level to view unique marine life at the Milford Discovery Centre.
- More personal, more interactive.
- Includes a delicious lunch.
Summer (1 Nov - 30 Apr)
- 11.45am (Gourmet Picnic Lunch included)
Winter (1 May - 31 Sep)
- 12.45pm (Gourmet Picnic Lunch included)
- Includes entry to the unique Milford Discovery Centre & Underwater Observatory
- Includes a delicious Gourmet Picnic Lunch
- Includes complimentary tea & coffee