Mana Island Resort has three beautiful beaches and lots of great water activities to enjoy.
Meander through the Mamanuca Islands and lagoon area surrounding Mana Island before stepping ashore and taking a deep breath – you’re on Fiji time now!
Mana Island is home to an extensive resort with three separate beach areas, crystal clear waters, and plenty of shady palm trees, poolside bars and loungers to put your feet up. Enjoy snorkelling and a range of water sports on the lagoon side or laze in the sun on the quieter North Beach. Here you can enjoy beautiful views over uninhabited islands or make the most of the late-afternoon warmth on Sunset Beach.
A delicious barbecue lunch with a buffet of salads and fresh fruit is included.
· Cruise on board a large, luxury, high speed catamaran
· Spend time exploring a beautiful Fiji Island
· Subsea Adventure in a semi-submersible (Full Day Cruise, optional extra for Half Day Cruise)
· Snorkelling gear included
· Extensive beaches
· Parasailing, water skiing, jetskis, banana rides and fishing available as optional extras
· Great barbecue buffet lunch (Full Day) or a la carte lunch (Half Day)
· Day Cruise escort/ host
· FREE Nadi/Denarau and Coral Coast hotel coach transfers (Return transfers to Coral Coast depart Denarau Marina at 6pm)