Sit back, cool drink in hand and cruise around the picturesque Mamanuca Islands. Pass some of the most well known resorts as the South Sea Cruises catamaran stops at each island to pick up and drop off guests.
The Fiji Island Explorer day cruise is the perfect sightseeing option if you wish to say on board and get a taste of the Mamanuca Islands. Relax in the air-conditioned comfort or sit in the sun on the deck as South Sea Cruises meanders from island to island.
Fiji Island Explorer cruise options
- Option 1 – Cruise only
- Option 2 – Cruise and lunch at Beachcomber Island Resort - enjoy a scenic cruise before disembarking for a visit to Beachcomber Island where you can enjoy the resort facilities - take a swim, relax in the beach bar and enjoy a delicious lunch before the short cruise back to Denarau Marina.
· See the best of Fiji's Mamanuca Islands
· Fast, comfortable vessel with outside viewing decks and air-conditioned lounges
· Enjoy a tasty buffet lunch at Beachcomber Island (Cruise & Lunch option)
· Wide range of watersports available at Beachcomber Island (Cruise & Lunch option)
· Morning and afternoon tea included
· FREE Nadi/Denarau hotel coach transfers
· FREE Coral Coast hotel coach transfers for Full Day option (return transfers to Coral Coast depart Denarau at 6pm)
Departs Daily. South Sea Cruises can arrange transfers between most Nadi accommodation to/from Denarau Marina. Please ensure our reservations team have your accommodation details 24 hours prior to departure.