Explore beautiful beaches, lagoons and crystal clear waters of Fiji onboard ‘Seaspray’, South Sea Cruises classic sailing schooner.
Seaspray cruises the Mamanuca Islands, anchoring at Modriki, a picturesque, uninhabited island. This spectacular and tiny island was made famous when the ‘Cast Away’ movie starring Tom Hanks was filmed in the region, exposing its beauty in full. Enjoy snorkelling in the surrounding turquoise waters or stretch out on the pure white sand beach and soak up the scenery.
A delicious lunch is served onboard before sailing to Yanuya Island and heading ashore to visit a traditional Fijian island village. Experience a Kava ceremony (except Sunday) and wander through the village to meet the friendly locals and take home some souvenirs from the craft market.
There is nothing like a day at sea for a big appetite! You can relax knowing morning and afternoon tea, a delicious barbecue lunch and all your drinks (wine and beer and soft drinks) are included onboard.
· Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks whilst on Seaspray
· Visit Modriki and Yanuya Islands
· Explore secluded beaches and lagoons
· Snorkelling gear included
· Island village visit
· FREE Nadi/Denarau & Coral Coast hotel coach transfers (Coral Coast transfers depart Denarau at 6pm)
· Fully inclusive day cruise
· On board entertainment by our crew
· Barbecue lunch