Please be aware loading availability for full week may take some time
Skydiving the Yarra Valley is the ultimate adrenalin rush. Tandem skydiving from up to 15,000 feet, you'll experience an insane 60 seconds of life-changing freefall.
- One of Australia's most iconic wine regions
- We skydive 7 days a week during peak periods and close Wednesdays & Thursdays during the winter period
- We skydive from up to 15,000ft. This means you freefall for up to 60 seconds, travelling at speeds of over 200km/hr
- Views of rolling pastures quilted with Vineyards, dairy stations, organic fruits & vegetables farms, hedge mazes, wild life sanctuaries plus views of Melbourne city & the Port phillip Bay
- 45mins from Melbourne CBD
Coming from Melbourne CBD, find your way to the Eastern Freeway, head to the Springvale Road exit and turn right. When you reach Maroondah Highway, turn left and head through Ringwood, Croydon, Chirnside Park. Turn Left into Victoria Road (after Chirnside Park Shopping Centre going down the hill into Lilydale). Turn right down MacIntyre Lane and our skydiving centre is on the left at the Airport.
Located just 44 km to the east of Melbourne CBD in the stunning Yarra Valley, you should allow 45 minutes travel time from the CBD to Lilydale.
From the city, catch the train on the Lilydale line and get off at Lilydale train station. Please call 13 22 27 (13 CABS) to organise a Taxi pickup. It is then a short 10-15 minute drive from the train station.
Photo & Video packages can be purchased, please enquire at time of booking.