Airlie - Whitsundays
Siska: 2 day/1 night Whitsundays Sailing (2D1NSIS)
An Ocean Racing Maxi Legend, with a very impressive race record! This Maxi has challenged and won some of the best from Australia, New Zealand, Hawai, Hong Kong, England, & South Africa. In her claims to fame Siska's crew above all will introduce you to the excitement of sailing!
Siska 80 Ft Ocean Racing Maxi Yacht
Whats Included: meals, open plan accom, linen, snorkelling gear, wet suit. When we stop, roll out the huge deck shade awning.
Local Fees: are included in Ticket Price.
- Huge deck space and safe as this yacht was built to race around the world, so sailing the Whitsundays is easy,
- Fast sailing on this 2 x Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race Winner so you will go further and see more of the islands,
- Help out with the sailing or just sunbathe on the massive deck,
- Because we only carry a maximum of 22 guests, we have the permits to do all the iconic Whitsunday Island Walks,
- When we stop, we roll out a huge deck shade awning,
- Plenty of space downstairs, includes comfy saloon/dining area, plus hot showers in bathrooms!
- Reliability - Sailing with the Whitsundays longest established live-aboard sailing company, established in 1985.
Not Applicable for this product.
Departs: Odd Days of Month (eg. 5th, 7th, 9th) at 7.30 am
Returns: Day 2 at 4.00pm
Optional extra costs: Scuba diving when we meet with our Dive Boat, BYO alcohol (no glass)