SeaLink: One Day Kangaroo Island Experience - Ferry/Ferry
Discover the highlights of South Australia’s Kangaroo Island. Experience unique Seal Bay. Enjoy lunch in a bush setting followed by a walk at Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary. Walk around Remarkable Rocks and see Admiral’s Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park.
Duration: Full Day (16 hours)
Child Age: 3-14 years
Inclusions & Highlights:
* Selected Hotel pick up/set downs
* Return coach and ferry transport to Kangaroo Island
* Full day guided touring
* Seal Bay Guided Beach Walk
* Hanson Bay Sanctuary Koala Walk
* Flinders Chase National Park
* Remarkable Rocks
* Admirals Arch
* 2 Course Lunch
* Expert commentary by local SeaLink driver/guide
* Entrance fees to attractions
Please note that on the rare occasion that weather or other natural disasters affect the ferries or flights to Kangaroo Island, SeaLink reserves the right to cancel tours and offer alternative tour dates.
One Day Kangaroo Island Experience
- Early morning pick up from your Adelaide hotel
- Scenic coach journey to Cape Jervis, through picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula
- 45 minute SeaLink ferry crossing to Kangaroo Island
- Walk on the beach amongst a colony of rare and wild Australian Sea Lions with a National Parks Ranger at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Travel to Vivonne Bay Bistro for a delicious two-course lunch
- Walk among eucalyptus tree looking for Koalas at Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, renowned as a sanctuary for native Australian animals including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas
- Great photographic opportunities and stunning sea views from Remarkable Rocks
- See the spectacular Admirals Arch, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful New Zealand fur seals
- Look out for kangaroos and wallabies on your return to Penneshaw, to connect up with the ferry and coach for the return journey to Adelaide.
NOTE: This tour was previously known as the Kangaroo Island Highlights Day Tour.
COURTESY HOTEL PICK UP AND DROP OFF’S:
A courtesy pick-up and drop-off service is provided from selected Adelaide CBD hotels. Please call our reservations team on 1300 655 990, 24 hours prior to your tour commencing to notify us of your hotel location. Otherwise please meet at the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin Street Adelaide at 06:30am to check into your tour. The coach departs at 06:45am sharp.
Operates: 06:45am Daily (excluding Christmas Day)