Queensland Scuba Diving Company: Diving Options
Have you ever wondered what its like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but you are not quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you have an experience before you try a course.
DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
While its not an actually certification, Discover Scuba will let you experience what it takes to explore the underwater world, hand feed fish and have great fun with a fully qualified Instructor.
OPEN WATER COURSE
- Academic training - Gives you the basic principles and knowledge you need for safe and enjoyable diving.
- Confined Pool Training - Will teach you the basic skills of diving.
- Open Water Training - Allows you to demonstrate your mastery of these skills and practice them in a typical diving environment.
- 12 years of age or older
- Completion of a diving medical statement (this can be organised via our shop)
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded the PADI Open Water Certification Card enabling you to dive anywhere throughout the world to a depth of 18 meters, hire equipment from dive stores and have your certification for life.
The duration of this course is 3 days of diving.
Included in your course price you will receive the following:
- Open Water Manual
- Dive Logbook
- Certification Card
- Wall Certificate
- Recreational Dive Planner Table
Float above the divers and view the friendly marine life. Enjoy free diving down under the water or just relax as you float on top and enjoy the view. Come feed the fish and see what Wave Break Island has to offer.
not applicable to this product
We offered a free pick up service from surfers paradise locations. Please contact us for pick up times