Phase Zero Adventure Climb and Canyon
We combine two of our most popular adventure activities into one day to create the most amazing adventure experience, you will abseil, rock climb and canyon you way through ultimate adventure day out.
We have exclusive use of a location where it is possible to both Rock Climb, Abseil and Canyon in one day, and are currently the only provider to offer this experience. During the morning you will make the most of the cooler temperatures and shade and abseil down in to the gorge, where you will have acces to your own private crag for the day, we can cater for all skills levels and ability and our instructors will help you develop new skills or finely tune existing ones. After lunch it will be time to head down into the canyon abseiling, scrambling, swimming and climbing your way through the canyon floor, for the fearless the journey ends with some cliff jumps the highest being around 40 feet, all of this takes place in natures natural water park.
- Pick up and travel to activity- if we are providing transport our minibus will collect you from an agreed pick up location, alternatively we will meet you at a designated meeting location
- Morning meet, greet and safety brief – Our Instructors will introduce themselves and go through all you will need to know about the day and give the opportunity to ask any questions.
- Kit up – Everyone will be issued their personal equipment and be shown how to fit it correctly.
- Morning Activity- You will be rock climbing and abseiling where you will coached on technique and skills in order to make the most of the day in order to fit as much climbing and abseiling in as possible.
- Afternoon activity- you will be guided through the canyon in the most exciting and fun way possible, scrambling, swimming and climbing your way through the canyon.
- Debreif and Dekit- Time to get changed and pack away the equipment while reflecting on an awesome day out.
- Travel Home- if we have provided your transport you will be dropped off at an agreed location, otherwise you are free to make you own way home.
We work all year round but close over Xmas and New Year, our activities begin at 09.00 at a designated meeting location, however if we are providing transport pick up times may vary according to the location of the customer and that of the activity. The office will confirm these details and provide all of this information to the customer when the booking is confirmed.
Lunch is not included, neither is transport to and from the activity, however if is required we can arrange it at an additional cost which will vary according to the number in the group. All equipment, instruction, refreshments, a light snack and the DVD package are included at no extra cost, additional DVD's can be purchased at a cost of $25.00.