Kaitiaki Adventures Rotorua: Kaituna Rafting
Kaitiaki Adventures offer many different experiences. We take great pride in offering a safe, exciting and highly professional water sport experience. Rafting the Worlds highest commercially rafted water fall, Kaitiaki infuses adventure and culture in a must do experience that can't be ...
- ALL EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- Courtesy transport is provided in Rotorua area
Pass through steep, bush clad canyons, over 14 awesome drops- including the 7m Tutea falls. Blended with a touch of culture, this trip offers it all, for both rafting enthusiasts and first timers. With the best gear and guides coupled with our amazing river choices .......it's a must, a unique mix of history, culture and adrenalin overload.
What makes us unique...
- Safety ie; instructions and workshops-we offer a full and comprehensive training for our clients, allowing clients to participate without prior experience.
- We offer the total package - action, adventure, culture, adrenaline and fun-not only are our trips action packed but they touch on local history and focus on giving clients a touch of culture- so each person leaves informed, exhilarated and with a basic understanding of aspects Maori.
- Our theme is 'Peace' - encourage New Zealand as a peaceful destination.
- Our role is Kaitiaki- guardian, custodian and caretaker of the river-We take our role seriously not only as guardian of the river but to encourage an environmental consciousness. We have begun our journey with our environmentally friendly toilet, shower system and water collection from the roof. We feel this will encourage others to do the same.
- Respect Wairua(spirit)-Our Karakia(prayer) is delivered prior to all trips, allowing us to show respect to the people of the river- those who live now and those of years gone by.
- Pick Up from your accomodation in the Rotorua CBD
- Transfer to the Kaitiaki Adventures River Base
- Sign in and Rafting Briefing
- Gear UP
- Raft and enjoy 14 Rapids, 3 Water Falls
- Return to base
- Check out Photos
- Jump on bus and return home
3 hours round trip
Trip Time: 9am, 12.30pm or 2:30pm
Returns: 12pm , 3.30pm or 5:30pm