JUCY Cruize Milford Sound: Boat Cruise
Welcome to JUCY Cruize Milford Sound Cruise Milford Sound with JUCY and have a JUCY-er experience! Relax in our uncrowded, smaller boat while we spoil you with unlimited, close-up viewing of waterfalls, wildlife and rainforest from our two viewing decks (both inside and out).
The JUCY Cruize Milford Sound Experience:.
During our Milford Sound scenic cruises, you'll marvel at Mitre Peak and feel the spray of Fairy and Sterling waterfalls on your face as you take in the Fiordland scenery.
If you are hungry. we have fresh tasty wraps made to order from our Pita Pit outlet onboard as well as a selections of snacks, drinks, juices and smoothies available for purchase.
- Four Cruises Daily (summer) Three cruises Daily (Winter).
- Modern Catamaran
- Seating for 200 Passengers – Always a choice of seating throughout the cruise
- Three Viewing Decks – Provides freedom of movement allowing unparalleled viewing from stern to bow, inside and out.
- Well appointed comfortable interior cabins
- Full Bar
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee
- Exceptional service from friendly staff
- Lunch, Snacks and drinks are available for purchase from our onboard Pita Pit outlet
- Informative commentary
- Ideal for those wanting to be away from larger groups.
Four departures daily: 01 October - 30 April (9:15am. 11:15am, 1:15pm, 3:15pm)
Three departures daily: 01 May - 30 September (9:45am, 11:45am, 1:45pm)
Cruise travel the lenght of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea and back following one side of the fiord on the outward journey and the other in the return Journey.
Cruise includes various points of interest such as seal colonies, waterfalls and other points of interest.
Departs: Summer (01 Oct – 30 April
- 9:15am - 10:45am - 1.5 hours
- 11:15am - 1:00pm - 1.5 hours
- 1:15pm - 3:00pm - 1hr.45 mins
- 3:15pm - 4:45pm - 1.5 hours
Departs: Winter (01 May – 30 September)
- 09:45am - 11:15am - 1.5 hours
- 11:45am - 1:15pm - 1.5 hours
- 1:45pm - 3:30pm - 1hr.45 mins