Hassle-free Tours: Lord of the Rings Tour
Join us on the Lord of the Rings Tour and journey to the remote and beautiful Mt Potts high country station, home of Mt Sunday; and see how this peaceful mountain was transformed into Edoras, the capital city of the Rohan people in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Lord of the Rings Edoras Tour
- A delicious champagne picnic lunch,
- Full running commentary from our friendly and knowledgeable kiwi tour guides,
- Spectacular scenery you will never forget.
- Exciting 4WD adventure through several small streams and right onto Edoras itself.
- Take a short guided walk to stand on the summit of Edoras and enjoy as Eowyn did, the breathtaking 360º views.
- Behind the scenes photos of Edoras under construction - exclusive to us!
- See the Misty Mountains and the area that formed the backdrop to Helms Deep.
- Handle movie replicas - Aragorn's Sword, King Theoden's Sword, Gimli's Axe, Gandalf's Staff and Flag of Rohan.
- Selection of merchandise available for purchase.
- See for yourself why the actors and crew fell in love with this stunning location.
Departs: Christchurch 9am
Returns: Christchurch 6pm