4 DAY MELBOURNE - GREAT OCEAN ROAD - KANGAROO ISLAND – ADELAIDE
A family-operated tour offering the budget-minded traveller real value for money. Our new four-day Melbourne to Kangaroo Island tour will save you time and money and is the only tour to link the Great Ocean Road and the Grampian directly to Kangaroo Island in one continuous tour.
FOUR DAYS - TWO FAMOUS AUSSIE ICONS - ONE AWESOME TOUR – JOIN US FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE JOURNEY.
Meals as indicated per day. National Park Fees, Pelican Feeding and Birds of Prey display on Kangaroo Island, SeaLink Ferry return.
3 Nights Accommodation. We will organize your accommodation but payable on arrival at each Hostel/Hotel.
• Backpacker Dorm Share; Warrnambool $24 .Naracoorte $22 and YHA Penneshaw or Port Elliot $33.
• Motel private en-suite, 3 Star Single/Twin/Double approx $85 per room or 4 Star Single/Twin/Double $120 per room. Kangaroo Island is dearer with 4 Star accommodation from $170 to $250per room ** Depending on availability.
• Helicopter Flight Magnificent views of the 12 Apostles and surrounding coastline ($75 pp)
• Kangaroo Island Seal Bay Guided Beach Tour $22pp or Seal Board Walk $12pp.
• Penneshaw Penguin Tour $14pp * only available from February to November.
NOTE - Due to passenger numbers on tour and availability of accommodation on Kangaroo Island especially during summer the third night accommodation could either be on Kangaroo Island at Penneshaw YHA "or" Flinders Chase Farm. "or at Port Elliot YHA.
* Once booked onto this tour bookings are made immediately for the KI ferry crossing and this component is non refundable if you choose to cancel or change days.
* Goin South reserves the right to amend the itinerary and cancellation of tours due to unforseen circumstances or weather conditions.
Included in price:
Included : Meals as indicated per day. National Park Fees, Pelican Feeding and Birds of Prey display on Kangaroo Island, SeaLink Ferry return.
What to bring:
Sturdy closed walking shoes, sensible clothing as temperatures can change ,warm and rain proof jackets for winter colder months and hats and sunscreen for summer, swimming gear, towel, toiletries insect repellent and camera for some great scenic shots
Fitness level required:
Tour not suited for children under 6yrs of age as this is a group tour option. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an Adult and it is highly advised to take upgraded family rooms.
Departs Melbourne every Thursday. we recommended that you arrive at your pick up location at least 5 minutes before departure time. If the bus has not picked you up within 10 minutes please phone the free call number. Pick Up Points in Melbourne;
St Kilda - Habitat HQ 6.25am, Base Backpackers 6.30am, Cnr Grey & Jackson 6.35am
City - Victorian Arts Centre 6.50am. Nomads Industry 7.05am, Central YHA in flinders Lane outside Holiday Inn 7.15am. YHA Metro 7.25Please add a description of your product here - include location, departure/finish times & inclusions.