Dreaming Since DreamCatcher, Great Ocean Road Overnight Surf Tour, 2 Day's Melbourne to the Great Ocean Road
The overnight adventure takes you where no other tour groups go; learning to surf, sliding down natural waterfalls, soak in the sights of the 12 Apostles/ Loch Ard Gorge, partying on remote beaches, hanging with kangaroos and koalas and sleep under the stars in ...
- 2 Day Surf Adventure departing Melbourne and cruising along The Great Ocean Road.
- Package includes: Surf lesson and all equipment from Australia's leading surf school GO RIDE A WAVE, second surf and free use of all surf gear at Dreaming Since beach camp, transport to and from Melbourne, accomodation in beach-front cabins, slide down waterfalls, a guided tour from the locals and an endless supply of GREAT TIMES.
- All fully qualified surf instructors from Australia's leading surf school GO RIDE A WAVE.
- Melbourne pick-up at 9am Monday, Melbourne drop off at 6pm Tuesday.
- Visit famous landmarks: 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Torquay (including surf shops; Rip Curl and Quiksilver), Bells Beach, Great Ocean Road Sign, Lorne, Apollo Bay, Natural Waterslide Waterfalls and Kangaroo Golf Course.
- Surf at iconic beaches and in remote National Parks.
- The ultimate sightseeing experience for 18-35 year old travellers.
- Flexible tour enabling you to experience the coast the way you want.
- See Australia, Surf Australia.
Every Monday and Thursday at 9am. From St Paul's Catherdral, Flinders Street, Melbourne, VIC , 3000.
Tuesday (for Monday depatures) and Friday (for Thursday departures) at 6pm. To departure location - St Paul's Catherdral, Flinders Street, Melbourne, VIC , 3000.
- Food and drinks not included. Can be purchased from local shops. Cooking facicilites available at the beach camp.
- Please bring along sleeping gear (sleeping bag). Sheets can be provided for an additional $15.00, please let us know in advance if required.