Coastal Loop - Perth to Monkey Mia Return
Our Monkey Mia tour allows you to experience 4 awesome days of amazing scenery, adventure, hiking, snorkelling, wildlife interaction and Australian culture along the West Coast of WA. Wander through the Pinnacles Desert and vist friendly Monkey Mia Dolphins among many other amazing ...
- Experience Shark Bay's amazing natural scenery
- Discover Monkey Mia's beautiful beaches & Wild Dolphins
- Wander through the pinnacles desert
- Test your sand boarding skills acrosss white WA Dunes
- See the many natural wonders of Kalbarris National Park
- Enjoy a beach made of millions of tiny sea shells
- Includes a traditional Australian overnight farm stay
- Witness the oldest living fossil's, known as the Stormatolites
- Guided bush hikes, stunning red gorges & abundance of wildlife
Operates: Tuesday, Friday (all year round)
Departs from Perth: approx 7:00am
Returns to Perth: approx 6:30pm
We pick up from several central locations around the Perth CBD @ 7:25am – The Old Swan Barracks, at 2 Francis Street, Northbridge, is our primary point for pick-ups and drop-offs.
Alternative pick up points are:
- 7:00am – Fremantle YHA Prison, 6A The Terrace, Fremantle
- 7:30am – Rendezvous Hotel Perth, 24 Mount St, Perth
- 7:35am – Ambassador Hotel, 196 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth
- 7:40am – Criterion Hotel, 560 Hay St, Perth
- 7:45am – Perth 178 Backpackers, 178 James St, Perth
- 7:50am – Old Swan Barracks, 2 Francis St, Perth
- 7:55am – Billabong Backpackers, 381 Beaufort St, Highgate
- 8:00am – Witches Hat Hostel, 148 Palmerston St, Perth
Please note that these times are to be used as a guide only and your actual drop-off/arrival time may vary significantly due to circumstance.
Please note- you must arrive at your pickup locations at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time
We accept no responsibility if you fail to nominate a pickup location- this must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior with our reservations department, failure to nominate and board the bus will result in fare forfeiture
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary (own expense)
- Alcohol (own expense)
- Optional Extras: this can be booked on tour with your tour guides assistance, pre-booking not required
Start the day with adventure by abseiling down the gorge walls in Kalbarri National Park with Kalbarri Abseil. No previous experience is necessary, as full training will be provided on site. All equipment provided also. Get photos on your own camera, as guests not participating can take photos for you!