Byron Bay Adventure Tours: Earth To Surf Adventure
A full day adventure tour in cooperation with our partner, Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay, a half day morning hinterland tour to the World Heritage listed Minyon Falls PLUS a bonus spectacular kayaking tour with dolphins and whales in Byron Bay in the afternoon.
Explore the magnificent Byron hinterland with its World Heritage listed rainforests and spectacular Minyon Falls. Enjoy a bush walk to the base of the falls (2 hrs return), swim in pristine waters, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax in this unique natural environment. The soundtrack of birds and wildlife will lull you with its natural beauty.
THEN enjoy our sandwich-style healthy lunch before you weave your way through beautiful landscape back to Byron Bay where you start your kayak tour adventure.
Imagine the thrill of kayaking up close with dolphins, whales (May to October) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park, whilst learning about local history and listening to local Indigenous stories. You will also have a great view of Byron's coastline and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water. Enjoy FREE snorkeling and socialising over afternoon tea.
This package gives you the opportunity to experience two must do activities in Byron Bay in only one day and save $19.00.
- experienced guide
- all transfers
- National Park Fees
- all gear for your kayak adventure
- free BBQ-style lunch
- free trip photos (for download)
- free snorkeling and afternoon tea
Cancellation less then 72 hours prior to departure date and time or no show: no refund.
Cancellation more then 72 hours prior to departure date and time: refund 50% of the full tour price (50% of the full tour price will be held back as cancellation fee).
Cancellation more than a week prior to departure date and time : refund 85% of the full tour price (15% of the full tour price will be held back as cancellation fee).
Check details stated in our Terms and Conditions/cancellation and refunds on our website.
• Bushwalk through ancient rainforests in the world heritage listed Nightcap Nationalpark (2 hrs walk)
• Discover stunning Minyon Falls with breath taking views
• Enjoy a delicious sandwich-style lunch before you weave your way trough beautiful landscape back to Byron Bay where you start your kayak tour adventure
• kayak up close with with dolphins, whales(May to October) and turtles at Byron's beautiful marine park whilst enjoying a great view of Byron's coastline and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water
• enjoy free snorkeling and socialising over afternoon tea
pick up: 09:00
drop off: 17:00
Pick up/drop off point is Byron Bay Visitor Information Center 80 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481. Wait in front of the entrance of Byron Bay Visitor Center - car park.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time to get a short briefing and to sign the waiver.