Please be aware loading availability for full week may take some time
Sydney City/Haymarket/The Rocks
FJ Tours are the only company to offer Featherdale and River Cruise for this price.
Join us on our friendly group tour.
Blue Mountains Tour Itinerary
• Explore Featherdale Wildlife Park – one of Australia’s largest collections of native animals and bird life. Hand feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus. Cuddle up to a koala and have your photo taken for free.
• At Echo Point enjoy splendid views of Jamison Valley and the Three Sisters.
• Ride on the world’s steepest incline Railway Ride at Scenic World.(own expense)
• Stroll through world heritage listed wilderness and rainforest.
• Enjoy unique views from the Scenic Cableway Ride (own expense) of the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mount Solitary and Katoomba Falls.
• Walk on air on the Skyway Ride (own expense), gaze down through the glass floor as you glide between cliff tops above Jamison Valley. Seating and solid flooring is available.
(All three rides at own expense)
• Enjoy a relaxing River Cruise along Parramatta River to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.See the Sydney skyline from the water.
All bookings MUST reconfirm 24hrs in advance. Ph: 02 9637 4466
We do have the following pick up locations:
Returns approximately 6.15pm into Circular Quay or at 6.30pm into Darling Harbor with the River Cuise, then make your own way back to your accommodation.
• Ride on the world’s steepest incline Railway at Scenic World. Stroll along the boardwalk, through pristine world heritage listed wilderness. Marvel at the ancient rainforest canopy, smell the eucalyptus trees. Enjoy the views from the Scenic Cableway. The Cableway’s fully enclosed cabin provides a unique vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mount Solitary and Katoomba Falls. Walk on air on the Scenic Skyway’s glass floor as you glide between cliff tops above Jamison Valley. The Skyway provides a unique thrill as breathtaking views are revealed beneath your feet through the electro-glass cabin floor – see Katoomba Falls. Seating and solid flooring is available. (Rides at own expense - tickets can be purchased on the day from the driver)