AJ Hackett Bungy: Kawarau Bridge Bungy Queenstown
Located in Queenstown, The Kawarau Bridge Bungy is the 'World Home of Bungy' and home to the historic 43m Kawarau Bridge Bungy Jump.
Kawarau Bridge Bungy
Home to the World’s First commercially operated Bungy Jump. We have been throwing people off this 43m Bungy Jump for over 25yrs and it is still our most popular Bungy Site, attracting thousands of thrill-seekers every year. The Kawarau Bridge Bungy Site is not only home to the Kawarau Bridge Bungy, there is also our Bungy Retail Shop, The Kawarau Zipride and our scrumptious Cafe 88!
Plenty of free parking available or catch one of 6 free buses out to site, bring your friends and family along for the ride too! Bookings are essential.
- Self-Drive option requires at least 1.5hrs
- Transport option requires around 2.5hrs
- Adult, Child, NZ Student and Family Package pricings available
- The only Tandem Bungy in Queenstown
- Water touches are available (weather dependent- call to confirm)
- Can take up to 235kgs!
- The World Home of Bungy
- The World's First Commercially Operated Bungy Jump Site
- Cafe, Retail Shop and Zipride also on site here
- The most iconic activity you can do in NZ!
- Located 20mins from Queenstown
- Self-Drive available, plenty of free parking available onsite
- Free Transport option available, bookings are essential
- Open everyday except Christmas Day: 9:30am till 4pm
- 6 Buses depart daily- 8:40am, 10am, 11:20am, 12:40pm, 2pm and 3:20pm
- Spectators are more than welcome, the Kawarau is free and there are plenty of viewing platforms
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an Adult)
- Weight: Minimum 35kg - Maximum 235kgs
- Tandem Jumps: Total weight difference must NOT be more than 30kgs.
- Clothing requirements: None... completely naked is quite a popular option!
- Water touches are available upon request