AJ Hackett Bungy: Auckland Bridge Climb
The only operator that has exclusive access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge, best way to view Auckland!
AJ Hackett Bungy offers exclusive access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge which stretches over the Westhaven Marina. The magnificent views can be enjoyed on the Auckland Bridge Climb, an unforgettable adventure that takes climbers under, around, up and over the historic Auckland Harbour Bridge.
This suspended span bridge, was the last of its kind to be built in the world, and has custom engineered walkways. We provide a safe, enjoyable and easy-going climbing experience whilst also giving you a full commentary from an expert Tour Guide. So come and join us on this exclusive tour- enjoy the great photo opportunities and spot a Bungy Jumper or two!
Auckland Bridge Climb:
Here is your chance to be spiderman! Grab a group of mates and come join us on this exclusive guided tour, the views are incredible!
Auckland Highlights Climb:
The Highlights Climb is a swifter yet still action packed Bridge Climbing experience for those who are a little short on time!
- Choose the self-drive option or utilise our FREE Shuttle pick-up from the Maritime Museum
- The whole experience takes around 1.5hrs
- All Bridge Climbers must wear covered shoes
- Exclusive access to the Bridge with an expert guide
- Stop in en route to watch a Bungy Jumper or too!
- Option to upgrade to Bridge Climb & Bungy Combo
- Full commentary and history of the Bridge and surrounding areas
- Minimum age 7yrs, Minimum weight at least 35kgs.
- Maritime Museum pick-up and drop-off
- Free Transport for all Bridge Climbers and Spectators
- Bookings are essential for Transport
- 5 Shuttles daily- 9am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm and 2:30pm
- You can also self-drive, only 5mins from downtown Auckland
- Free Parking available onsite
Weight restrictions apply - at least 35kg. Maximum weight – 150kg
Height restrictions apply - 120cm or taller
A daily courtesy coach is available for paying customers between Westhaven Reserve and downtown Auckland - bookings for this are essential.