Tour Code: PAY3C
Trip Style: Safari
- Aboriginal Culture
- Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
- Kings Canyon
- Outback Camel Farm
- Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Uluru sunrise/sunset
- Valley of the Winds
- Twin share safari accommodation (including proper beds, linen, pillow, towel, light and a fan)
- Experienced tour guide and host**
- Meals as indicated
- National park entry
- Accommodation transfers
What to bring
- Sturdy walking shoes
- National park entry
- Hat and sunscreen
- Warm clothing in winter
- Water bottle
- Insect repellent
• Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for any cause including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, traditional owner and national park requirements. See terms and conditions for full details.
• *Where an Aboriginal guide is unavailable an Adventure Tours guide will lead the interpretive cultural walk.
• ** Please note pick up times from Ayers Rock Resort do vary at different times of the year due to daylight savings and flight time changes. Please contact our customer service team for further information. The Yulara Airport Shuttle (free) is available to catch from the airport to the Desert Gardens Hotel. No bookings are required, just look for the shuttle out the front of the airport once luggage has been collected. Lunch is not included on Day 1.
• Tour may commence in either Alice Springs or Yulara, however, must finish in Alice Springs.
• Children aged 8-12 are eligible for a 10% off child rate. Must quote promo code 10699 at time of booking.
• From October to March it is likely that you will experience temperatures of over 35 degrees Celsius, and sometimes well into the 40’s. Be prepared to endure extra physical stress due to the heat at these times, especially while on walks. These extreme outside temperatures can also place stress on the air-conditioning units within our vehicles which can make travelling uncomfortable. Your tour guide will assist with regular breaks and information to assist keeping hydrated. Conversely, in July and August, very cold temperatures can be experienced in the outback, especially overnight. Please come prepared for all extremes.
• A STRICT luggage limit of 15kg applies. Excess baggage should be stored at your Alice Springs accommodation.
• Travel Insurance is compulsory for all travellers on all tours and details must be presented to your tour guide before departure.
• It is your responsibility to advise Adventure Tours Australia/Intrepid if you have any special dietary requirements or medical conditions (including allergies) well ahead of departure.
• It is you or your clients’ responsibility to contact Adventure Tours Australia/Intrepid with your preferred accommodation pick up point. Please contact our inside sales teams for information on other available pick up points. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you will make your way to our default pick up point as listed on this document. We will not be responsible for missed pick-ups (and a missed tour) if we do not receive notification from you or your travel agent, and if you are not at the default pick up point at the appropriate time.
• B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.