Adventure Moreton Island - Scuba Dive (day tour)
‘Adventure Moreton Island’ offers Scuba Dive day tours, Departing from Brisbane & starting from only $214pp. Our tours take you to the Tangalooma Wrecks and include all equipment.
SCUBA DIVE + Bonus Activities
Return Luxury Catamaran Transfers
Includes 1x Introductory OR Certified Scuba Dive and all equipment at the Tangalooma Wrecks
Any or ALL Bonus activites, listed below.
ADD THESE BONUS ACTIVITIES TO YOUR TOUR for FREE!
Double or Single Kayak Hire (1 hr) / Snorkel Gear Hire (1 hr)
Beach Volley Ball / Beach Cricket / Mini Golf
Archery / Tennis / Resort Swimming Pools
Squash / Badminton / Table Tennis
Basketball / Croquet / Boule / Soccer
- Return luxury Catamaran Transfers from Brisbane’s Holt Street Wharf, Pinkenba to Tangalooma Island Resort.
- All Activities are chosen on arrival to Tangatours Watersports at Tangalooma Island Resort
For bookings, please call Adventure Moreton Island on 1300 022 878 (9.00am - 5.00pm 7 days a week)
Adventure Moreton Island operates on the pristine beachfront of Tangalooma Island Resort. We offer a range of both water and land based activities to keep you having fun in the sun all day long!
www.adventuremoretonisland.com / email@example.com
- Boat departs Brisbane at 7.00am
- On arrival to Tangalooma, go straight to Tangatours water sports to check in and plan your activities for the day
- Boat departs Tangalooma at 4.00pm
- Arriving back into Brisbane at 5.15pm
Boat Departs Holt St Wharf Tangalooma at 7.00am. Please arrive no later than 6.30am to check in and collect boarding pass.
Guests will depart Tangalooma at 4pm arriving back into Brisbane at approximately 5.15pm.
(Ferry journey will take approximately 1.15 hrs). Day cruise only(unless overnight option booked in advance)
RETURN ROAD TRANSFERS:
- Bunk Backpackers 5.45am
- Rendezvous Hotel 5.55am
- Hilton Hotel 6.00am
- Abbey Apartments, Roma St 6.05am
- YHA Roma St 6.10am
Lunch not included - there are numerous cafes at the resort where customers can purcahse their lunch. Alternatively they can bring their own food.